Tee hee hee xox

If we look at current targets and take an 11 of:

SCHMECIAL (spelling)
COLEMAN JAGIELKA MORI BAINES
WITSEL SCHNEDERLAIN
MATA
BARKLEY MIRALLAS
LUKAKU

With buying them 4 and sell stones we have a 42 million pound loss but overall if we use media expected prices.

If it qualifies for CL it would be worth it

SCHMECIAL (spelling)
WITSEL SCHNEDERLAIN
MATA
BARKLEY MIRALLAS
LUKAKU

With buying them 4 and sell stones we have a 42 million pound loss but overall if we use media expected prices.

we ain't getting Schmeichel - that's a none-starter.

Witsel seems on the verge of being completed. Think Mata may drag on into next week but it's looking positive.

The next target will then be a goalkeeper and I imagine back up striker (potentially Pelle?)

It then is up to RK to assess his squad when all the Euro players are back in training and depending on any sales.

If Stones goes we'll need a replacement centre back, plus probably a right-back though Kenny may well be given a go.

Depending on how RK feels about McCarthy, Clevs, Barry, Besic and Gibbo (and I think he'll be more than happy to give them all a good run in pre-season) then we may then look to go and get somebody like Schneiderlin should he become available.

If Rom goes, we'd then obviously need another first-choice replacement forward to compliment the back up striker we may have already brought in.

That's presuming the following do leave us at some point: Kone, McGeady, Niasse and one or two of the midfielders I listed above

SCHMECIAL (spelling)
WITSEL SCHNEDERLAIN
MATA
BARKLEY MIRALLAS
LUKAKU

Why would you buy Mata and then play him on the wing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back