Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today? His name featured a lot until about a week ago as a near done deal and nothing since as the Witsel story ha taken over. My guess, as per the above post, is that he has been given assurance from Jose that he has a future at Man Utd.

Can't think that there is a need at Everton for both players?

They play in different positions.

We currently have an average squad age of 23.9 years old. It's clear, therefore, that experienced but quality (as opposed to experienced and poo) players are brought in to bolster the ranks. Mata fits that bill perfectly. Two or three more of that kind of player, please. Been-there-won-that sort of player.

And in different positions to all the defensively minded midfield players we already have?.........Barry, McCarthy, Besic, Gibson and to a lesser extent Ledson....

Schneiderlin is a DM
Witsel is a CM box to box player

Totally different.

Bobby signed 4 players the first day of pre-season and everybody went crazy about it

I like the fact that Ronald is taking his time, looking at the players we have, assessing the squad and then moving to sign players, not just signing his favorite players from his old club

Bobby signed 4 players the first day of pre-season and everybody went crazy about it

I like the fact that Ronald is taking his time, looking at the players we have, assessing the squad and then moving to sign players, not just signing his favorite players from his old club
Doesn't take a genius to realise the current squad is rather poor and needs major strengthening. Two 11th placed finishes on the spin, lost our best goalkeeper, several players released, numerous players wanting out with a bad attitude.

Get fresh blood in!

Wow, did not realise that. The agent negotiating the pogba deal who will get a massive payment from brokering the deal is going to be quite rich, funny that.

1. Brokering 100 million pogba deal = money

2. same agent as ibra Brokered ibra to united to deal so prob payment plus loyalty bonus from PSG apparently

3. Also the agent of the lad signed from dortmund yesterday to united

4. same agent as lukaku who was meant to be getting sold

5. Same agent as ballotelli who will be getting sold this summer to someone.

If you need proof that agents run football then there it is. The players currently moving are all his and he is directly involved. Is that a coincidence?

I used to be a lurker here then - I remember the euphoria over signing Kone and Alcaraz!

Times are changing for the better anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back