Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get that sinking feeling, the first team and manager flew off to Austria today for a week, so I can't see us signing anyone till they get back.

Makes me think that we have either missed out on Mata and Witsel.

I can see is getting to the end of this transfer window and still not sign a first team player. Where is the bleach?

Dosent mean that deals wont be getting done behind the scenes, more than likely nothing announced though until they get back for picture oportunitys at FF with the manager

Soooo.

Who haven't we signed today?

Tough this having a billionaire owner lark. You'd think it would make a difference and actually allow the manager to get players in for the start of pre-season training, not have them go into the season having spent about 2/3 weeks with the squad.

lol
What if the players we want played last night? We have not been able to talk to them personally due to euro commitments, plus medicals, plus them wanting to go on holiday afterwards.

What if the players we want played last night? We have not been able to talk to them personally due to euro commitments, plus medicals, plus them wanting to go on holiday afterwards.
Ibrahimovic signed for United during the Euros. In fact, plenty of players joined new clubs over the last few weeks. Nani played last night, yet still had time to negotiate, take a medical and sign for Valencia last week!

Good to see you posting, moley.

We could do with an ITK on here.
O97G1_s-200x150.gif

So..... Just logged on. Save to say , window is open, lots of rumors.... Players signing with others clubs , we haven't signed anyone ? What we are used to......

Now granted ...I did post this literally minutes after we signed the 3rd string goalie on the first of July..... I'll try it now on the 11th to see if it works again ! ( Cue the imminent Naismith loan announcement )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back