Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am not giving his position away on here. I am already paranoid about my friend reading this.

Look lads, I am passing on information from a VERY good source. It's all I can say. The bloke has worked at Carrington for 3 different managers and gets told EVERYTHING. Mata is staying. Fellaini is 50/50. Pogba is done as long as Juventus land Higuain and some other expensive player. (Juve already splashing the Pogba money, this news will be out by tomorrow mark my words.)

Guy tells us everything we want to know. Mata is off, finito. If you don't believe me I couldn't care less.

But don't go crazy when Mata is sitting on the bench in a Man Utd kit at Bournemouth in 4 weeks time.

Why would your mate read this? Equally, why would you risk a friendship over telling the internet his inner most secrets?

I assume you mean the Benatia move to Juve re tomorrow?

A source who works close to Mourinho at Carrington mate.

It's off. Mata is staying. Quote me on this, even ban me on Sep 1st if I am wrong (I am not!)

Mata is staying at Man Utd.

A source close to yer mar tells me that you're a bad bell and you think fruit-based toppings on pizzas are acceptable.

Please find the nearest bin and throw yourself in it.

We are a big club making the transition from small club back to big club. It's not easy. Good men are doing everything in their power to get us there, and they won't stop until they have. Can they do it? We don't know, but a little belief and faith in the mission can go a long way.

Stop eating mushrooms lad..... :D

I am not giving his position away on here. I am already paranoid about my friend reading this.

Look lads, I am passing on information from a VERY good source. It's all I can say. The bloke has worked at Carrington for 3 different managers and gets told EVERYTHING. Mata is staying. Fellaini is 50/50. Pogba is done as long as Juventus land Higuain and some other expensive player. (Juve already splashing the Pogba money, this news will be out by tomorrow mark my words.)

Guy tells us everything we want to know. Mata is off, finito. If you don't believe me I couldn't care less.

But don't go crazy when Mata is sitting on the bench in a Man Utd kit at Bournemouth in 4 weeks time.
Christ. UTD are pretty easy going aren't they....I asked a member of staff at Finch Farm if/when Martinez was getting sacked. He said and I quote.

'It's worth more than my job to even try to find out'

Yet over at UTD they dish out the whole of Europes transfer strategy.

Why would juve be targeting higuain to replace Pogba?

Christ. UTD are pretty easy going aren't they....I asked a member of staff at Finch Farm if/when Martinez was getting sacked. He said and I quote.

'It's worth more than my job to even try to find out'

Yet over at UTD they dish out the whole of Europes transfer strategy.
That's not my fault is it!

Stop shooting the messenger for the love of god.

You said it was a friend of a friend the other night you crazy Dutch bastarrd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back