Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most clubs have been concentrating on getting players fitness up until now. Everton have not really played any preseason game as yet, apart from the kick around in Austria.
That is changing now and games will be coming thick and fast. Players can get fit anywhere , but when the games start it is important to the manager that he can get as much of his team together as quickly as possible. Up to now signings would have been nice but not vital, we are now heading towards the day when it is vital the manager has the vast majority of his team in place .

Maybe it is a throwback to poorer times , but I like signing players that have most of their career ahead of them or at least their best years, or at least players that have not already got drawers full of medals.

Sigurdsson is a good honest Premiership footballer, he is no world beater. When Spurs started their push for top four they off loaded him, I think that is very telling. Let's all be honest; when we heard that there was £100 mill in the transfer pot would any of us have been enthused by the thought of spending 25% of it on Sigurdsson.
Mata is a much better player and would be a much better acquisition for us.
Hence why mata was an a(supposedly) as a plan b sig isn't to shabby! Wouldn't want him to be the star buy of our summer but wouldn't be against signing him!

my source would have told me :coffee:

kraft-bbq-sauce.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back