Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would easily take Kev's spot on recent season's form.

Kev has been out and out our best performer pre season and was incredibly mismanaged by Martinez...

If i hadnt seen mirallas pre seasons performances maybe id agree... Kev is far more talented and technically superior... However Marko is no slouch is consistent and performed very well on numerous occassions last year.... Arnautovic and Lukaku up front together would be an interesting mix...

I do think kev has made the LW position his under RK from what ive seen

What a very strange comment.

The most important person at every single football club in the world is the manager.

Not really. Löw > Bierhoff, for example.

Managers with total authority is an English phenomenon. In most of Europe the burden is shared by the Trainer, Manager/DoF.

Thanks for the links to the walsh interview @MoutsGoat and @tadao

If it is to be Arnautovic coming in he is a very solid player fast for a big man very strong good vision and quality... Cant imaginr eho he gets in front of in the starting 11 though?

He is definately under rated however he is not marquee and will be a little dissapointing after such a long wait you would hope the next signing would be a massive impact statement signing... Arnautovic would be better as a back up depth signing... Cant imagine he'd join to warm the bench thiugh

I am just pleased you have shown me how to spell his name correctly....

I wish mate

image294.jpg

I'd take a chance on depay I really would

Probably the best post youve made on here!

Fantastic in Holland but not suited to LVGs system and also Koeman has been quoted as saying that if hes ever available he would be interested but doubted he would be as hes such a good player.

I like that we have 3 top young attackers and adding Depay would be excellent for the long term as well

Deulofeu--Barkley--Depay
.................Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back