Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've never read RAWK before? It's one of my favourite forums to read of a night when I'm trying to sleep. Pages and pages of hope and delusion only to come crashing down when the season starts.

I bet you read it more than me as well. We all know how they behave over there - let's not be like them.

Red cafe your from then good to clear it up

Are you seriously happy with the thought of us slumming it by signing Stoke players like Arnautovic? What has happened to you lads?

Give me strength. This is the kind of rubbish that RAWK have been coming out with for years. "Premier League Proven."

It's hogwash. If a player is good enough, he's good enough. Doesn't matter which country he's played in before.

From Mata to Arnautovic. From Mourinho to Ronald Koeman.

Depressing.

I know some of you have had enough but the kid has the basis of a point.
I think it's because we have been linked to Witsel, Mata etc that this one is a bit underwhelming and not what we expected.
I like Arnautovic and I'd like to get him, but I hope it's only the start and I also hope we sign a few from the 'level above'.
Arnautovic is an improvement on what we need to ship out and the guys who have already left.
We all want progress and it's a bit nerve racking at the minute but maybe we will get a few over the line this week?

You've never read RAWK before? It's one of my favourite forums to read of a night when I'm trying to sleep. Pages and pages of hope and delusion only to come crashing down when the season starts.

I bet you read it more than me as well. We all know how they behave over there - let's not be like them.

Aren't you a United supporter or am I wrong?

Remember that week when it FELT that like Everton were coming back, we were in serious talks with some big hitters, Koeman was just through the door - It felt like a new exciting dawn for the club

Fast forward 4 weeks

Robbie Brady and Marko Arnautovic
So we don't need squad players mate no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back