Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

While everyone hammers the daylights out of their F5 keys, let me go back 40 years....

I can still remember my excitement when, as a ten year old, I got home from school and heard on the evening news that Everton had signed an England international called Mike Pejic. We didn't have regular internationals then except Dai Davies and Bryan Hamilton - Latch only made his debut for England in 1977.

Turned out Mike never played for England after his 4 caps in 1974!!

Life was much simpler then and there was no perma- fume at silly rumours day after day.

This season lads I think we will only get probably the 3rd option we wanted in specific areas in our squad on our transfer wish list as future signings will be questioning our status and ambition.I hope I'm wrong .....prove me wrong.

@Moomin and @hktoffee

H7NIWmTMSMihYSjLZbVG_Family%20Guy%20Aggressive.gif

While everyone hammers the daylights out of their F5 keys, let me go back 40 years....

I can still remember my excitement when, as a ten year old, I got home from school and heard on the evening news that Everton had signed an England international called Mike Pejic. We didn't have regular internationals then except Dai Davies and Bryan Hamilton - Latch only made his debut for England in 1977.

Turned out Mike never played for England after his 4 caps in 1974!!

Life was much simpler then and there was no perma- fume at silly rumours day after day.

Did they have F5 buttons 40 years ago mate?

Or did they simply pop down the shops for the morning/evening news paper?

I reckon the walk would do some people some good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back