Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
A huge no to Januzaj from me. A nothing player in reality and we need to get out of this 'Mini Man Utd' mentality. Whilst the window has been underwhelming so far I believe that with the instalment of Steve Walsh we will get deals over the line

I'll be concerned if we haven't got 2-3 in before the Spurs game. By then at the minimum we need to have a GK, CB and CM signed up.

Personally I do think we'll sign 1-2 this week, just not too happy that it sounds like Gueye will be one of them.

IF we have the money (and I'm not as confident as I was at the start of the TW) then I would hope we see something like:

Forster: £30 million
Williams: £10 million
Koulibaly: £40 million
Witsel/Carvalho: £25 million
Gueye: £7 million
Stelkenburg: £1 million
LM: ???

That with Stones, Niasse and hopefully Cleverly out the door and it'll be a good window for us. We need to get a move on though.

so by the end of this week we could have:'

A Fulham keeper.
A 31 year old defender from swansea
A united reject who is crap.
And a Villa player from the worst PL team in PL history, and people laugh at the business the RS have done. Aiming big arn't we.

The Derby County team of 2007/08 say hi

I'll be concerned if we haven't got 2-3 in before the Spurs game. By then at the minimum we need to have a GK, CB and CM signed up.

Personally I do think we'll sign 1-2 this week, just not too happy that it sounds like Gueye will be one of them.

IF we have the money (and I'm not as confident as I was at the start of the TW) then I would hope we see something like:

Forster: £30 million
Williams: £10 million
Koulibaly: £40 million
Witsel/Carvalho: £25 million
Gueye: £7 million
Stelkenburg: £1 million
LM: ???

That with Stones, Niasse and hopefully one of Cleverly or Besic and it'll be a good window for us. We need to get a move on though.

Agreed. Add howedes to that list and it could yet still be a great window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back