Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We wont get 75m, we will sell for 65m, that was the price we told his Agent we would sell for before the Euros, we cant add 10m for somebody stinking out the Euros.
Think you're dead right about what we told his agent. The only reason he was contemplating signing again with us is that no one came in when he, his agent and even his dad screamed from the rooftops to attract offers.
If Chelsea are serious he's gone. We don't want to sell but he'll force his way out. I can't understand how anyone can look at his behaviour and then convince themselves he wants to sign again with us.

Any weight in us allowing agents use us to get better deals for their players? Seems plausible that we might be asked by agents to bid on certain players to force better deals for them even if we're not interested. Therefore getting the agents on side in return for them helping us secure the real targets.

Thinking back to Rooney and the Newcastle bid as an example. I don't know much about the agents we've been using but some of the rumours stink a bit, followed soon after by better deals from their current clubs. Anyone able to put agents next to rumoured players? Might make interesting reading.

My one point of confusion with Everton at the minute is the complete lack of urgency. Yes there's a month left in the window. But there's only 11 days to the business starts. We can't afford to drop 6 or more points before September like we usually do. This is a bloody great chance to get off to a flyer and we are out dithering davy moyes.

the bunting will be out to celebrate the signing of laddo williams and mr kenwright will give him big hugs and regale tales of past victories no doubt. mr elstone will no doubt be on the phone to swansea's complaints department asking why 10m was debited when all we wanted to spend was 1. can see it comin....

From Mata to januzaj is disappointing

Obviously would be disappointing if we didn't sign someone like Mata, but I'm quietly pleased that we've been linked with Januzaj

Still young, has shown glimpses of potential and could be a surprise package, kind of like how Del was in his first season here

Genuinely little to no risk getting him in on a cheeky loan to see if Koeman can get something out of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back