Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem with this window now is that I want Juan Mata and I want him a lot now. No matter what our other business is I need Juan Mata for it to have been a success.

I agree, the only player we have we've been linked with I really want, the rest I could take or leave.

A) If there was any truth in the 'new era' talk and of Mata, Witsel, Carvalho talk etc, then B) there is absolutely no logical reason why at least some of those deals wouldn't have been wrapped up by now.

Instead we're signing Gueye and Williams.

C) I find it astonishing that people would rather keep showing blind faith in the ramblings of a random geezer on a forum than see D) what is plainly going on in front of their own eyes.

A) Well...hmmm...don't know how to put this mate but it IS a new era, everything...EVERYTHING about the club is in the process of change. And - if it's your club - you should be happy with that, yes?

B) The logic is they take time and we're a big sell to some. End.

C) ...perhaps some do. But is that worse than having what is clearly ZERO faith in the whole club and current process?

(ANS = Nope).

D) '...plainly what's going on in front of their own eyes'. What is 'going on' mate? What is so clear? By suggesting the sense of clarity attached - as you are - it somehow points toward you possessing a certain knowing when relaying all your odd neg about the club/deal/market/future... whatever.

And - with that line - lies my problem.

Y'see, by saying that you're also somehow suggesting we're in the midst of some sort of huge takeover swizz...when, in actuality, what happened was we got bought - which was brilliant/unexpected/more than we could wish for - yet it didn't automatically offer us a standing ten-times above what we were the day before we were sold....in short: we're still EVERTON and it's still gonna take a lot to convince them there big tent signings to come here. Yes?

Sound, we can pay the wage....but footer players are fickle beasts and sometimes that's just not enough is it...

But, frankly, you're being a bit bizarre suggesting some of the stuff you are mate - as said, if the window closed FRIDAY I'd get it...

But it doesn't.

Embrace the silence, things are ticking away like a polished clock behind the scenes. It's all good.

If you feel the same when the window shuts I'll buy you a TWIX.

Or a TEXAN...;)

A) Well...hmmm...don't know how to put this mate but it IS a new era, everything...EVERYTHING about the club is in the process of change. And - if it's your club - you should be happy with that, yes?

B) The logic is they take time and we're a big sell to some. End.

C) ...perhaps some do. But is that worse than having what is clearly ZERO faith in the whole club and current process?

(ANS = Nope).

D) '...plainly what's going on in front of their own eyes'. What is 'going on' mate? What is so clear? By suggesting the sense of clarity attached - as you are - it somehow points toward you possessing a certain knowing when relaying all your odd neg about the club/deal/market/future... whatever.

And - with that line - lies my problem.

Y'see, by saying that you're also somehow suggesting we're in the midst of some sort of huge takeover swizz...when, in actuality, what happened was we got bought - which was brilliant/unexpected/more than we could wish for - yet it didn't automatically offer us a standing ten-times above what we were the day before we were sold....in short: we're still EVERTON and it's still gonna take a lot to convince them there big tent signings to come here. Yes?

Sound, we can pay the wage....but footer players are fickle beasts and sometimes that's just not enough is it...

But, frankly, you're being a bit bizarre suggesting some of the stuff you are mate - as said, if the window closed FRIDAY I'd get it...

But it doesn't.

Embrace the silence, things are ticking away like a polished clock behind the scenes. It's all good.

If you feel the same when the window shuts I'll buy you a TWIX.

Or a TEXAN...;)
Or a dav-ek memento........

We need more grainy images of fellas who may or may not be footballers about the place

LochNess(1).jpg

bigfoot1.jpg

_79217137_osman_getty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back