Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing about potential interest in Mario Mandzukic. Personally would take him, and then consider the whatever Chelsea are paying and Remy offer for Lukaku. Between them it should be more than enough to replace Lukaku's goals and leaves us with better options up front considering Deulofeu is a potential 3rd striker. All that and 60m+ we get for Lukaku and the anguish from losing him may be lessened somewhat.

Hearing about potential interest in Mario Mandzukic. Personally would take him, and then consider the whatever Chelsea are paying and Remy offer for Lukaku. Between them would very more than enough to replace Lukaku's goals and leaves us with better options up front considering Deulofeu is a potential 3rd striker. All that and 60m+ we get for Lukaku and the anguish from losing him may be lessened somewhat.

If we even have a sniff of Mandzukic I won't be able to contain my excitement.

Are you in love with Esk? You do realise that our first three signings of the summer (Steklenberg, Gueye, and likely Williams) Esk hadn't mentioned any of them. Nor had he talked of Walsh as DOF?

Not a criticism of Esk, but it's quite clear that there a lot goes on that he is totally unaware of.

To expand on this and to add the Gibson contract on top.

No ITK in the world called any of these before they were almost done or actually done, its insane how little intel is escaping from Castle Goodison this Summer.

And to also add on the Moshiri takeover which just came from nowhere as well.

Madness innit.

New signing just announced lads.

EAW-RW-002.jpg

@summerisle

Hearing about potential interest in Mario Mandzukic. Personally would take him, and then consider the whatever Chelsea are paying and Remy offer for Lukaku. Between them it should be more than enough to replace Lukaku's goals and leaves us with better options up front considering Deulofeu is a potential 3rd striker. All that and 60m+ we get for Lukaku and the anguish from losing him may be lessened somewhat.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...re-romelu-lukaku-deal-with-loic-remy-used-as/

Chelsea hope to secure £70m Romelu Lukaku deal with Loic Remy used as makeweight

2 AUGUST 2016 • 7:08PM

The French striker Loic Remy is a potential component of the deal that Chelsea hope will bring Romelu Lukaku back to Stamford Bridge, but is proving hard for the London club to push through before the start of the season despite the record fee on offer.

Chelsea are prepared to break their 2011 transfer record of £50 million for Fernando Torres to do a deal that could be worth as much as £70 million for a player they sold two years earlier.

Seems too much smoke for there to be no fire about Lukaku.

Don't think we should sell both him and Stones, and they should be told only one can go.

If it's Lukaku then I would certainly take Remy as part of the deal.

To expand on this and to add the Gibson contract on top.

No ITK in the world called any of these before they were almost done or actually done, its insane how little intel is escaping from Castle Goodison this Summer.

And to also add on the Moshiri takeover which just came from nowhere as well.

Madness innit.

Haven´t Everton been good at keeping things tight for a long time? I can´t remember much getting out when Moyes was manager. I always thought it was because the club was terribly understaffed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back