Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Williams and Carvalho would be very decent.

And for some reason Berahino's name keeps coming back to me

berahino is definitely the type of player we should keep away from this club. Is he even talented enough to play for us? i don't know, must be pretty rusty with his stubbornness and keenness to leave the club that gave him a chance.

When will I get that transcript mate?
You don't need a transcript as the quotes in question are there for you.

But as you say, you've already watched the conference so you already know he said it.

You're just playing silly beggars because you can't back up your position.

I'm not interested in stuff like that.

berahino is definitely the type of player we should keep away from this club. Is he even talented enough to play for us? i don't know, must be pretty rusty with his stubbornness and keenness to leave the club that gave him a chance.
Which is exactly the same as the fella we are trying to keep.
By the way, I'm not suggesting he's right for us, just that his name keeps popping up.

Which is exactly the same as the fella we are trying to keep.
By the way, I'm not suggesting he's right for us, just that his name keeps popping up.

yep, i don't really want stones anymore tbh, he'll be a fantastic player no doubt, but that's stupid money for a centre back who's still learning how to defend. Let someone else let him learn from his mistakes over the next couple of years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back