Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is the Pogba deal taking so long to get finalized? Seems like they had the basic deal agreed weeks ago. It's holding up business from all the teams downstream, including I would assume our own.

Because its not just Everton that cant get complex transfers done in minutes, apparently they are complex. I dont understand how people can expect some of the biggest transfers of all time to just happen, and not expect there to be massive showmanship, dealmaking, haggling, and then legal paperwork and details to be worked until the fingers are raw. Multimillion dollar contracts are very, very complex, why wouldnt they be?

would love mandzukic as an option! would be wasted on the field with lukaku in many instances. better at starting a press though

i believe andre ayew would be a clever acquisition swift operator and a leathal threat on goal, too bad swans would hold him ransom for piles of loot

Unnamed premier league team has bid £72m for James Rodriguez the Real Madrid midfielder.

We are being linked with every other midfielder so could be Everton.

Although the article links Chelsea and West Ham, but you never no.

Unnamed premier league team has bid £72m for James Rodriguez the Real Madrid midfielder.

If he ends up at West Ham I will start following Rugby. Games gone if that's the case and end of days will be upon us.

No way on earth are we spending anywhere near that on a single player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back