Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well at least stuff is starting to happen I guess.

Having spent some time reading the Sunderland forum I expect this Kone chap will be pretty decent and Williams is proven at this level. I am glad we did not sign Koubaily for over £45m and on what would have been wages. I don't think you have to spend that much on centre backs. The manger can make a big difference with getting them well organised.

Bolasie will mean we will have a great deal of speed on the break but I have to admit I am bit worried about a lack of goals in the team. I wonder how much of the Kitty is left because I still think we need a CM,AM, Back-up CF and a GK. I am hoping the wages Williams, Kone & Bolasie are on are more sensible then the fees so there is still scope to bring in additional players without breaching FFP. If we can only sign 2 more I would opt for the CM and AM.

Shout out to @bizzaro

3/8 so far, 5 more to go, you are only allowed 2 more transfers, text back.

As stated above, im expecting AT LEAST 5 more Ins and currently AT LEAST 3 to leave.

Mate. 3/8 is further away than 3/5.

So pipe down ya?

Anyway NAISSE is OFF!!!

everton-f.c.-have-completed-the-signing-of-winger-gerard-deulofeu-from-fc-barcelona-for-a-fee-of-eu6-million-according-to-the-clubs-official-website.jpg

Not sure debating what's a higher priority at this stage is viable. There will be signings that take longer then others, we all know that. It just so happens Bolasie, Williams, maybe Kone, Bony are 'quicker wins' so let's just get them done now then roll the dice again on the so called 'bigger targets'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back