Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stekelenburg asking the question as to why we are focusing on a new keeper. To me, let's go get a striker, a CB and a center mid and leave the keeper for later.

Unless there are truly unlimited funds of course....

Still Steks has been class.

Totally agree. Sort the keeper out next summer. Stek looks fine. Spent Spend the money on other positions.

Despite his 70% remark last week that played up the fan's own prejudices about lack of fitness as an issue, I bet Koeman doesn't look at this squad and immediately think: "If only I can get this lot up to 100% we can go places". More likely he's thinking: "Where is the intensity and spirit of these players? They look suited to a different possession based game rather than the sort I want, I'm going to get rid and buy in new players".

The solution here wont be conditioning it'll be an open cheque book.

People did not appreciate this corn.

Watching the France vs Russia handball match at the Olympics, they basically just feel each other up and occasionally throw the ball, lost count of the amount of groping and tit slaps I've seen. Superb stuff.
A French girl has just literally brought a Russian down by the tits...you don't see that often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back