Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it really started?

He would have been, by a mile the best lad in his area at football. Been at United for ages, Fergie couldnt get him fixed, nor us, so unless he realises it himself, he might as well admit he is a very rich man, with a shambles of a career relative to his talent.

Now he may well have medals by being part of an excellent United squad, but unless he picks his ideas up, future search entries starting "Darren Gibson" will not be kind.
he strikes me as the sort of footballer who will go down the leagues as he gets older, trying to rekindle the bit of majic he once had but playing in league two for bury or similar.

some old pro's do very well playing in the lower leagues too i should add.

Think its more than one big BUT myself.

He is like a Paul McGrath throwback, and if so, I hope he recognises that, and actually lives like a professional footballer.

Only difference being McGrath was a fantastic footballer who looked even better considering his lifestyle and all that not being able to train due to that problem with his knees.

Gibbopotamus is just an alright player that probably hasnt the will power to stay dedicated whilst dealing with his career being constantly put on hold by injuries.

Only difference being McGrath was a fantastic footballer who looked even better considering his lifestyle and all that not being able to train due to that problem with his knees.

Gibbopotamus is just an alright player that probably hasnt the will power to stay dedicated whilst dealing with his career being constantly put on hold by injuries.

McGrath had far bigger demons than his knees.

But he was a good player, no doubt.

Anyrate. Transfers.

Not a clue me. Yarmolenko off.

This is the lull that happens between getting excited about signing a James Rodriguez, and actually signing a decent Premier league player that's nowhere near as exiting as the rumours. My guess for next in is Bony.

I see Chelsea bid 'a lot' for another defender in Italian league. But has anyone noticed that in the last week, the prices have actually gone down a bit? Now, I put this before the panel. I read at the start of the season that the shrewd buyers should wait until near the end of the window as some of the sellers (whom might claim are not selling) will be up for some lower prices come the end of the window if their *not really for sale* players are still on their books. Meanwhile they have acquired other cheaper options and/or have a cheaper buy ready once their sellable assets are sold.

What I am saying is, I expect from here we go sublime, as the Field once said.

What about this Lucas lad linked from dept la Corunna? 15 millions million. Walsh in talks with his reps so say the telegraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back