Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

In Koeman's post match interview tonight he said we still need "one or two" players in, with possibly players out as well. Changed from the "two or three" he said last week.

That'll be Niasse out obviously, possibly one other.

I'm not surprised at it being one or two. I think two is the maximum we can reasonably expect at this point without being justifiably labelled as panic buying.

That'll be Niasse out obviously, possibly one other.

I'm not surprised at it being one or two. I think two is the maximum we can reasonably expect at this point without being justifiably labelled as panic buying.
What if the club secure 3 or 4 long term targets? Would they still be panic buying?

Funny how the goalposts keep moving for some fans who seem desperate to paint the club as a failure, regardless of the outcome.

What if the club secure 3 or 4 long term targets? Would they still be panic buying?

Funny how the goalposts keep moving for some fans who seem desperate to paint the club as a failure, regardless of the outcome.

It's a fair point @Tubey made either, signing 3 or 4 so close to the window closing could be labelled panic buying, not neccessary is, but labelled as such.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back