Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
So players dont sign for clubs due to their manager? Players dont look at Mourinho and Guardiola and want to play for them rather than LVG or Pelligrini?

Of course players are attracted to quality managers and their playing style...its ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

Okay then Zat tell me how many superstars Klopp has signed and he's been at the [Poor language removed] nearly two years.

I get why we should all try and be positive until the transfer window closes as we may all be suprised but I remember when Boro bought Ravenelli, Juninhio, and Emerson just after having gained promotion in '95 because they had financial backing.

I find it hard to believe there isn't a talented South American footballer who couldn't add something to our team who hasn't been picked up yet\overlooked by one of the big European clubs. Likewise, the same with some players in Europe and Africa.

Either Walsh and the scouting team aren't highlighting enough 'realistic' additions or we're only focussing on the top tier targets but currently it's not looking good.

Deadline day is a bit of a lottery, sometimes you'll find targets will become available that you had no idea you'd be able to get but other times you'll find little room for manouver with targets as the clock runs down and you end up panic buying to appease the fans.

As it stands it's looking like we're going to play the lottery. Risky imo.

Indeed, theres no reason for us not to have signed a top player if we have the cash.

Not being funny, whether true or not, do we have to keep saying that it is all Martinez's fault that x,y,z players never signed for us. We slagged off, and laughed our tits off at the RS for putting the blame on Rodgers for a defeat under Klopp.

Martinez is in the past, and good times are ahead hopefully, so let's just move on.

"WE" dont mate, just those who need to blame everyone and everything bar reality and the obvious.

Tuesday and Wednesday will be busy. Right?

Guys. . . ?

Tuesday and Wednesday are the days?

Busy couple of days. . . Yeah?

Oh. . . :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back