Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sake.

Are you sourced on that or is it second hand news? lol

Can't take the credit mate.

article-2617110-1D7981CC00000578-330_634x817.jpg

Right, three days to go - here's what I think will go down before the window shuts.

OUTS
McCarthy - not sure where, circa £15-20m
Joel - on loan I think, but think he'll go (as long as we have a keeper lined up/in)
Niasse - we'll somehow fob him off on loan
[McGeady - iffy on this one. Think we may struggle so much to get rid that he ends up staying and rotting away on 50k p/wk.]

INS
Goalkeeper - no idea who, but will come in at first as second choice I think
Midfielder - again, no idea which role - whether it'll be a more advanced 'playmaker' type or whether it'll be a more powerful box to box player
Striker - back-up/comp for Rom

And that's your lot.

Big spend on the INS. Net spend of between 0 and £30m for the window.

Dunno why but I'm doubting whether we'll get another defender in now, for some reason.

Right, three days to go - here's what I think will go down before the window shuts.

OUTS
Joel - on loan I think, but think he'll go (as long as we have a keeper lined up/in)
[McGeady - iffy on this one. Think we may struggle so much to get rid that he ends up staying and rotting away on 50k p/wk.]

INS
Midfielder - again, no idea which role - whether it'll be a more advanced 'playmaker' type or whether it'll be a more powerful box to box player

And that's your lot.

Dunno why but I'm doubting whether we'll get another defender in now, for some reason.
Could see that apart from joel, already stated he wants 3 keepers

OUTS

INS

And that's your lot.

This is the worst itk ever :)

OUTS

INS

And that's your lot.

Where did we shouldn't panic go to? Koeman and Walsh have this and we will spend by the end of the window.

Could see that apart from joel, already stated he wants 3 keepers

I quote: "3 good keepers"

Already been quotes from RK before about how he likes having the younger keeper in the squad to learn as well.

I like Joel - and I'll be happy if he stayed - but with him not even getting a run out against Yeovil...

Dunno, feel something may be on the cards.

Where did we shouldn't panic go to? Koeman and Walsh have this and we will spend by the end of the window.

As @everton2004 said Marty, it's just what I think could happen.

I could be way off (and probably will be).

I'm not hyping up or gonna get down about it if it doesn't work out like that - gonna wait and see and let the dust settle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back