Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another day down still nothing. Still holding on to players we don't need, still looking for four or five players

Anyone who believes that we will sign the amount needed by deadline day is deluded. We will be lucky to get one, and we are massively short of cover in various positions (injuries) will cost us, as will tiredness due to lack of options.

Said this for years and you can slate me all you want but for atleast ten years our squad size and lack of options has cost us as it does every year. I'm wrong your right

This forum is gonna explode haha. On my second phone charge today trying to keep up with this madness. Keep telling myself to put this forum away but I barely last 15 mins! Worse than being a small child on Xmas eve :celebrate:

Dangerous game this :oops: but I'm expecting 1 possibly 2 tomorrow.

Mata.

wqgVz.gif

The best part of deadline day is when they run out of transfers so run some breaking news stories on transfers that happened days before, also can't wait to hear what Tony Cascarino and Simon Jordan think of Bristol City's new record signing.

Decided to create a list of people who will pleasure @The Esk in all sorts of ways when Mata & Witsel are paraded tomorrow. Please add your name to the list if you've given him stick and are prepared to get on your knees when said players are signed:

- Nil Satis Niasse Optimum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back