Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Martinez as the previous manager...
It really hurt Utd having Moyes as a previous manager. Come on. Martinez is long gone and we are at this moment 4th in the league.

From what I have been reading and I know it's not ITK but just what the no nothing journalists write but the reason seems to have been is that we've been very stingy. Increasing offers by .5m on a 25m player and that kind of thing.

Even Bolasie was bought for 22m only rising to 28m when the initial rumors had him around 30m. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but it perhaps explains why we have missed out on a few players. e.g. Perez would probably be here otherwise.

Feel sorry for those fans who genuinely believe like every season that big things will happen, only to be let down again.

Admire your optimism but your only hurting yourselves.

On another angle I've heard deals for niasse Oviedo and McGeady are all done. All on hold until replacements if any are brought in. McGeady is to Dundalk, niasse to hull and Oviedo to sporting Lisbon

We can't let Oviedo go. We had a glut of decent left backs - now we're letting them all go

I didn't know Rom was mates with Macy Grey?

image-jpg.27976

We can't let Oviedo go. We had a glut of decent left backs - no we're letting them all go

He obviously doesn't rate garbutt (I agree) and surprisingly he rates Oviedo more than Galloway which shocks me?

If Oviedo is our second choice left back then prepare to start each game -1

Decided to create a list of people who will pleasure @The Esk in all sorts of ways when Mata & Witsel are paraded tomorrow. Please add your name to the list if you've given him stick and are prepared to get on your knees when said players are signed:

- Nil Satis Niasse Optimum

Is it true that you're a Butters multi?

He was a bellend too.

He obviously doesn't rate garbutt (I agree) and surprisingly he rates Oviedo more than Galloway which shocks me?

If Oviedo is our second choice left back then prepare to start each game -1

Stop bringing up Galloway.

Galloway will start every week at WBA allowing him vital experience. He'll learn more playing every week at WBA than he would getting the odd game here and being behind Leighton Baines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back