Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id snap Wilshere up in an instant on loan, don't care what anyone says... when he's fit he can be outstanding. He's a London boy and Arsenal fan though... he won't be coming Everton.

He went on loan to Bolton so the London thing isn't a factor I don't think and he actually grew up a West Ham fan and I imagine thats where he'll end up

Why should it?

We've improved a lot on last season by just bringing in a better manager who can in turn get the best out of the good players we had.

We've added four quality players and are looking to add more.

It's been a solid window. It could still get better.

It 'should' because a far far greater available budget should give us far more options in the transfer market.

I find your devils advocate routine utterly tedious.

It 'should' because a far far greater available budget should give us far more options in the transfer market.

My point was it's already been a good window and yes, though we need more quality in, that won't change.

All very good having a budget mate but when you don't have the reputation to go with it.

When city got taken over it took them a while. While we aren't anywhere near City's scale, the same applies.

All very good having a budget mate but when you don't have the reputation to go with it.

When city got taken over it took them a while. While we aren't anywhere near City's scale, the same applies.

and now everybody has more money as well

it's not even playing devil's advocate, I still think we'll get three in and they'll all be additions that improve us.

they just won't be superstars.

But when was the last time we signed seven players in a window (if indeed we did get three more)?

he is a absolutely bang average player who is living off of hype from when he was 18 years old, and hasn't advanced at all.

He is a injury prone average player who has done nothing for years.

shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

I would buy Wilshere but see little benefit for a loan. Why help what we hope will be a rival get a player fit. Just no big reward if the player finds his form.

Based on several conversations, if pressed I'd say:

Begovic, Sissoko, striker (1 of 3) from Italian league and Kone. Surprise package would be one of the original big beasts we sought early in the summer.

what happened with joe hart? why have we now gone for begovic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back