Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt we´re making a significant transfer tomorrow. Reckon Gabbiadini was was the one we have been trying for but if that doesn´t come off, I have a feeling the club will prefer to keep its powder dry.

As for Kone, too late for Moyes to bring in a replacement isn´t it.

Mata from Utd, maybe, but a bit of a stretch to think that it could be done in a day with Mata likely to come with a plethora of demands.
I see your points pal but I still believe there will be 2-3 new faces tomorrow. ..it's gonna be crazy

Just nothing but excuses this whole window.

"The Euros are on, nobody is signing players" even tho clubs were signing players at the Euros

"Stop crying, Koeman wants to look at the squad"

"We have 6 weeks left in the window you babies"

"We need a DOF in"

"Preseason hasn't even started"

"The league hasn't even started"

"It's a shame the window closes as soon as our first game goes; oh wait, it doesnt"

"We have plenty of time"

Just utterly shambolic. Reeks of ineptitude we have been told constantly is no longer associated with the club.

You've missed the best one and probably the best excuse I've ever heard for not buying players.....

You ready......

Are you really ready........

"Squad balancing"

Hahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

3 hahahahahahaahahah we've only signed 3 in three months and you think we'll bring 3 in tomorrow......

Boys, like it or not, our windows finished as of now.

images

say it isn't sooo

Just nothing but excuses this whole window.

"The Euros are on, nobody is signing players" even tho clubs were signing players at the Euros

"Stop crying, Koeman wants to look at the squad"

"We have 6 weeks left in the window you babies"

"We need a DOF in"

"Preseason hasn't even started"

"The league hasn't even started"

"It's a shame the window closes as soon as our first game goes; oh wait, it doesnt"

"We have plenty of time"

Just utterly shambolic. Reeks of ineptitude we have been told constantly is no longer associated with the club.

MAKE EVERTON GREAT AGAIN!!!!

other than the sky 4 what players have other teams picked up that made people think we truly mucked up, because overall i feel this transfer window regarding the Entire EPL has been underwhelming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back