Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Welsby account isn't really him, they must have access to a Facebook account of his or something as it looks like it publishes photos of him and his family on a fairly regular basis. I've seen him retweeted a few times bough, but I don't honk he's ever actually called anything.

Someone posted a pic on Twitter before of a couple decent looking 7 seater cars that looked chauffeur driven parked outside of goodison. Probably just a takeaway order being delivered like.

Do we seriously not have enough wingers yet? We need a striker very badly but the only one we're linked with is the little Italian and he's not an out and out striker either. Bit weird.

Would prefer a boss AM, CM or CB to another winger.

If the Welsby account isn't really him, they must have access to a Facebook account of his or something as it looks like it publishes photos of him and his family on a fairly regular basis. I've seen him retweeted a few times bough, but I don't honk he's ever actually called anything.

Someone posted a pic on Twitter before of a couple decent looking 7 seater cars that looked chauffeur driven parked outside of goodison. Probably just a takeaway order being delivered like.
CrH24OoXgAAFeec.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back