Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Ball was a fabulous player who had injections in his knee. He could have been a wonderful player had his injuries been managed properly.

Met him in Formby a while ago. We were chatting footy and I asked him did he regret leaving Everton. Quite surprised by his answer with him being a blue. Said he never regretted it.

I always thought after leaving us he got a few games for rangers and that was it. Never lived up to the expectations.

If you believe the press and all.... ;)

I dont believe the press.

Maybe press rumblings was the wrong phrase.

You just take :

Press rumblings
Twitter rumblings
Forum rumblings

Add them all together and make an educated guess.

If you guess right, you are now considered ITK, if you guess wrong, think of an excuse and start all over again.

Would be very underwhelmed by Sissoko, given that he turns up for about 5 games a year, especially given how much he would cost.

Brahimi I know nothing about but I bow to the judgement of those who have seen him play. Is he worth getting excited about?

Brahimi was considered a top class player a youngster, far more expected of him than Mahrez.

He was amazing in his 1st season at Porto but has not quite hit those levels since.
Mahrez has surpassed him recently but a fully focused Brahimi could be a fabulous addition. If we get him I hope we can bring out the player that first signed for Porto.

I dont believe the press.

Maybe press rumblings was the wrong phrase.

You just take :

Press rumblings
Twitter rumblings
Forum rumblings

Add them all together and make an educated guess.

If you guess right, you are now considered ITK, if you guess wrong, think of an excuse and start all over again.

What a plan mate lol lol lol

Met him in Formby a while ago. We were chatting footy and I asked him did he regret leaving Everton. Quite surprised by his answer with him being a blue. Said he never regretted it.

I always thought after leaving us he got a few games for rangers and that was it. Never lived up to the expectations.

I am not surprised though. Walter Smith and Knox were not good for the club and failed to get the best out of the 98 Youth Cup winning team.

Ball would have done anything to help Everton, to the detriment of his health and career. I am not surprised he had no regrets at leaving. He could have been a club legend if he had come through in a different era.

Hehe - This transfer window has defeated me too

Not arsed what happens now, I'm annoyed we've left everything til the last minute again
Admit it, it would be boring otherwise really wouldn't it. Imagine if Everton just got players done, nah we have all been conditioned for this pain my friend :pint2:

Would be very underwhelmed by Sissoko, given that he turns up for about 5 games a year, especially given how much he would cost.

Brahimi I know nothing about but I bow to the judgement of those who have seen him play. Is he worth getting excited about?
I think he is. He was great for a good Algeria team in the Brazil World Cup, voted the BBC African player of the year in 2014 and was player of the tournament at the last AFCON. Not seen much of him outside of international football, but he's the type of player who can get you out of your seat when you watch him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back