Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or think of it this way - players who hAve regularly played in the Champions League for the last few seasons dont want to sign for a Club that has finished 11th the last two seasons.

Correct, which is why it's likely that as we get down to the last day and players either face taking a risk and joining us or staying out they will be more likely to sign on the dotted line. Also worth remembering the sway agents have in these scenarios, they're all after a transfer pay day.

I've been on count down from about 20 working days out.

We are now down to one working day.

It's now panic stations and anything will do.

Pathetic.

So what is our nett spend as of right now? Interesting 24 hours coming up I would say with regards to the 'shiny' new Everton under Moshiri

Mata,witsle,courvahlio,emery ect...all started by the esk! Oh and who can forget mouriniho ffs!! Again the esk I even think the 100m spending was from the esk!

Gibson signing, stek,bolasie,gana not from the esk at all!

So we Defo getting at least 4 top notch players in tomorrow! Lol

@theesk you've been played by someone this year and you sucked it up like a towie wanna be!!

Quite simple mate, we finished 11th, not hard to understand.

So is our new owner broke?We have a negative spend with 1 day left in the window. This with a 50 million sale and another Hugh income in TV money. He needed to put down a marker this summer. He has failed so far. Everything was implied that we were going to spend and big. That should have been nipped in the bud if he wasn't going to. And don't any of ye come back claiming ye in the know ... ye are worse. Nobody upon nobody has a clue. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back