Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you bang you head against the wall when Kone has been utter garbage for 3 weeks after lukaku pulls his hammi. Fine if u r happy with a bottom half finish. I want to push for Europe and want 2/3 top strikers to be able to do so like all the top 6 teams. We need to kidnapp a top striker if necessary

As I said, a striker would be nice.

But I don't see many available that would be good for us, all the names are poor.

I recall even Fox for example getting some things badly wrong, or though it seemed. Still no doubt he was sourced.

There's good information where something goes wrong and good information which leads all the way to the signing of the intended target. Esk's mistake was speaking in certain terms, but the info itself was certainly good in regards to Witsel. The Zenit chairman actually confirmed our bid, didn't he?

If you throw enough darts at a board, you will hit a bullseye at some point.

Even yesterday he was saying Martins Indi. One of umpteen names that have been nonsense. Whilst not calling a solitary player who has actually joined.

It isn't that I don't think Brahimi is a good player, he is a very exciting player to watch, but I can't understand him being a target for us.

He plays the same role as Bolasie with a very slightly better end product. No point having committed £50m (fee and wages) towards Bolasie if you sign the Algerian version for another £55m (£35m fee + £20m wages) a few weeks later.

We needed a goalkeeper, striker and energetic midfielder.

Gana looks like he fills the midfield slot really well.

Stek seems decent enough but hasn't played much in the last 4 years. I still think we need a solid #1 keeper.

Still absolutely no plan B if Rom gets injured.

Really unbalanced squad.

I recall even Fox for example getting some things badly wrong, or though it seemed. Still no doubt he was sourced.

There's good information where something goes wrong and good information which leads all the way to the signing of the intended target. Esk's mistake was speaking in certain terms, but the info itself was certainly good in regards to Witsel. The Zenit chairman actually confirmed our bid, didn't he?

Hard (and wouldn't want to) compare old and new sources, new regime at Finch Farm/Goodison now, back in the day you could find things out, it's tightened up drastically now.

Nothing wrong with good intentions though. Gloating about it gets me. Anyways, let's hope we sign someone whilst I sleep.

I for one am glad that Mosh spent all his billions. Big "War chest", Mata, Witsel et al.
Load of cobblers. Duped. Look like clowns now after thinking we were going to buy loads of top class talent.
Anyhow it's been a brutal transfer window and anyone thinking otherwise is deluded. At least we have RK's talent. Hopefully he does the job and I think he will.

"@SkySportsNewsHQ: BREAKING: #EFC enter the race to sign back Marouane Fellaini to bolster striking options #TransferDeadlineDay
QFFDnWv.png
"
He has started every game for Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back