Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...ub-record-deal-porto-forward?CMP=share_btn_tw

I've also watched him play in the No.10 role for Algeria at WC 2014 and for Porto

Not saying he's a Silva or Mata type player, but definitely capable of playing there (in a similar way to how Hazard is - though obviously not as good)

Sorry mate, but he is no way shape of form a "Number 10". Yes he may fill in their now and again, but we will not be breaking a transfer record, to NOT put him in his best position.

Its like signing Stones to play right back, not happening.

Other teams strengthening hope we don't get left behind.

FFS, Martins Indi will be huge in Stoke getting CL won't he, EY?

And I bet we won't be able to compete with West Ham now they've signed Zaza on loan.

And that's before we've even got started on Swansea maybe getting Enner Valencia.

... except massively rated in world football and allegedly targeted by Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal this summer alone...

I doubt these clubs had interest as if they did he'd probably be playing for one right now. I'm not saying he wouldn't be a good signing. I'd be very happy if we got him, just wouldn't exactly call him a marquee or statement of intent.

Sorry mate, but he is no way shape of form a "Number 10". Yes he may fill in their now and again, but we will not be breaking a transfer record, to NOT put him in his best position.

Its like signing Stones to play right back, not happening.

I'm saying it gives us options, Pabbers...

I imagine primarily he would play on the left, IF he signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back