Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Walsh is behind any Sissoko move.

I reckon, particularly after the immediate reaction on here to the Gueye signing, I trust him more than people who have watched him a handful of times on here.
In Walsh I trust.

A Geordie mate of mine said Sissoko is very capable and very talented, as I am sure we all saw at the Euros.

But he stopped playing for Newcastle as everyone else did as well and he became so bored of the club, that he basically togged it in since February.

Not terribly great on the attitude front, but it's a comparable scenario to Gueye...poor team, demotivated footballer, lots of potential of looks after, etc.

Won't someone please think of the children!!!!

Thank God it's almost over, I don't think I could take another day of this window. I'd be carted off to funny farm with the rest of you loons. Our squad is OK, we have got enough players. The youngsters are doing well, we have a manager who has a clue what he is doing, the stadium is getting a new frock.

Years gone by we were dreading about our best players leaving and whether we could land the mercurial talents of Kevin Kilbane and Marcus bloody Bent. Everything will be fine and the sun will still rise tomorrow ;)

Sissoko is so overrated. Doesnt have technique or vision. Just a blind horse when he's running. And its not a CM its another winger FFS!!! This guy is useless. Deulofeu is so much better.

Aiden Mcgeady linked according to danish television with danish mid table club Odense Bk. They signed players like Djemba Djemba, Roy Caroll and Bernard Mendy before so would not be surprised of this goes through...big names but poor players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back