Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess we are waiting on McCarthy and Naisse beeing sold before someone will come in... things went pretty the second we received the Stones money...

Express: Our information on Yacine Brahimi's move to Everton appears to have been premature. Still a way to go for the deal to be done before the deadline. Apologies for the mistake.

image.webp

Must be difficult to convince any decent forward to come to Everton when they know they're going to be playing second fiddle to Lukaku.

Still, there must be someone who we can bring in to offer some competition/support.

Breel Embolo (Schalke), Kevin Volland (Leverkusen) & Ciro Immobile (Lazio) to name a few.

These deals could've been done earlier in the summer.

Summary ? Can anyone tell me what's happened today so I don't have to scroll through? Thanks

Cleverley can be like new striker apparently

And Jags is about to do an interview on there OS saying he believes the squad is good enough without any need for additions

There must surely be something if not multiple thing going on, if we are trying to show ambition 3 biggish players need to be signed today, the only thing I'm hopeful about is that we very rarely let out transfer information untill it's done so I still think there's plenty going on. Fingers crossed 2/3 will be signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back