Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have no money so we signed some players on loaaannnn
The players are crap
We're sh*t in attackk
Oh far had Moshiri you must be on crack ,

Looks increasingly - and suspiciously - like we're still the same old Everton. All that fanfare about Moshiri, new generation, "things will never be the same" etc could all have been a smokescreen.

Sissokho - whether a decent player or not - likely to be done on the drip? Enner flipping Valencia on loan? Brave new world? REALLY??

I'm increasingly starting to believe The Esk is some kind of club plant on this forum (maybe others, too, under a different name?) to pull the wool over our eyes. He's been a million miles off the mark all summer, some called him early and were pilloried for it. I've remained shtum and was prepared to ride out the window, same goes for making any presumptions about Moshiri and the supposed fresh start for us as a club.

Not exactly convinced by any of this to be honest. Thin in terms of squad depth of really top-flight quality in key positions (forward, creative midfielder/playmaker). If the window closes and we've not made any significant signings to herald a new era then I'll view all the stadium hyperbole as exactly that, too.

Fume from west ham fans mate, you do know they are made up he's leaving don't you?

Offers a great none scoring centrefirward option to lukaku

I've just always liked him mate - and if he scores 6/7 goals for us as back up (ON LOAN) and those help us finish above them, they'll fume...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back