Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to lie to you.. if this window only has us selling the best defender of his generation to replace with a 32 yr old with a couple good years left, an inconsistent winger £10m over his real value but one very nice buy for a defensive midfielder (although not our priority) I will say this has been the worst window in recent memory!

No one likes him, That voice is a horror show. I just hoped you'd got the sentiment....
Im so misunderstood....
And he was the first find with that track name. It was gunna be christina aguirlaralalala..she didnt appear, Frankly you should just be grateful with that maw !!!
Ste x
Hey I'm excited about transfer day too. I didnm't know we could post the pop videos though. As i say if it was me I'd post some ELO, or if you like more modern then maybe Talking Heads, either way as long as it's got a good beat then I'm in. Apart from old school drum n bass.

Thanks for the reply Stex.

Cheers, Ted.

......I think it's important to remember the 'type' of player RK appears to be looking for, not an out an out CF like Bony but players that join in and support the striker. Valencia appears to be that 'type' so it might explain if there is interest.

How long have we been talking to Newcastle about Sissoko now? Any signs of a medical? Nothing as usual. We arnt signing anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back