Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Questions need to be asked about walsh instantly if we get Valencia

is he meant to be a super scout

so far he has got bolasie williams and Gana who have been linked with koeman in past

No evidence he even found gana as he was wanted by koeman at saints

meanwhile he is wasting time on Valencia

Rather shambolic at the moment.

Naivety and incompetence on full display at Finch Farm, yet again, sadly.

Not confident we'll get anyone of note now.

If it's solely Enner Valencia on loan then that's adding insult to injury and somebody's idea of a joke.

Just another huge missed opportunity. Questions to be asked all round. Hugely dents my confidence in Moshiri this.

Sorry lads, my semi ITK is being a massive cocktease (he glories in what little he gets passed on).

What he has said is that there are three still ongoing and one of them will blow our minds - that's all so far but no doubt I will tease more out little by little over the next couple of hours as he sounds proper excited the little meff.

image.webp

Laughing at lads in here who still think we are going to pull something out the bag

Makes all the posts about being loaded and back where we belong all the more cringe

We still have 3 hours.....planes can still run..but were not looking italy, Spain...
Belgium still on....as is scotland or cornwall... i'm hoping for a Royston Vasey type signing....my itk toe is twitching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back