Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a striker and a winger we need.. We are so poor in the final third A lot of the time have been for years

Always seem to do well till we get in the final third. Would have thought those positions were a priority

looks like we've been played by a few players in this transfer window so they could wrangle new deals or moves elsewhere. I'm still hoping that the Kone deal goes through and that we pick up another striker (not valencia), I can't believe we didn't go in for Bony!
Jenas on five live just confirmed same thing, players and agents start rumours to get others biting.

So as of now......

No top Keeper
No Rb cover
No 4th CB (what Koeman wanted)
No Box 2 Box Midfielder
No Creativity in midfield (No.10)
And unbelievably no new striker (we really needed 3)

But.........

Niasse stil here
Kone still here
McGeady still here
Oviedo still here

We sold a Centre Back in a generation for £50m, and only spent the money we've made off him.

So......

The huge new TV deal, not a penny spent
The new super rich investor not spent a bean.

[Poor language removed] brilliant Everton,just brilliant.

Any one tell me how many season tickets weve sold???

Yet i feel sorry for the fans who still believe in all the crap we've been fed over the last 6 months.

Mersey Billionairs.......... do me a favour!!!
My thought is that we're keeping the money to invest in a new stadium just like Arsenal did, at least I hope this is the case and Moshiri isn't just syphoning the cash for himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back