Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
rain.webp

It's cause we've left it till deadline day. Everyone knows we are desperate. It's like we just leave things till the last minute, fail miserably, have no plan b.. Then panic which ends up ends up leaving us in an even worse position

I mean we are going into the season with McGeady and niasse still?

Its bollocks to say we are unlucky and make excuses for everything we are inept at. I agree we may not be at a level to sign Mata, Witsel etc but since when are the likes of Gabbidianis, Perez etc out of our league? Had we moved in for Perez say two or three weeks before Arsenal and made a 20M offer straightaway then who knows?

Likewise with offloading players, I find it hard to believe no team in all of europe's leagues wouldn't want Mcgeady or Niasse. Aren't city paying some of Hart's wages? Maybe that's we needed to do with Geads and Niasse. At least save some of their wages. End of the day its the same stubborn and unlucky Everton blaming the curcumstances. Wait till the stadium move collapses.

RIght here we are, Everton have got Sissoko ans MOussa is a toffee.

But I still wanta central forward in because we really need one I can't stress that enough.

And can I just ask but excuse me, what is so sensatinal about David Luiz going to Chelsea? They have bought him before you know Sky.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back