Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could conceivably start out next premier league game with the following players in the starting XI:

Stekelenberg
Williams
Sissoko
Gueye
Bolasie

That's half a team of new transfers. True they might not have been the big names we were hoping for but they have improved the squad and the first XI.

One more signing of the right quality and I think we'll look back at this window as a really good one even if it feels slightly underwhelming right now.

Other than Rom (and possibly Ross) there's competition all over the pitch. Just the way it should be.

Everton have wanted Sissoko for most of the Summer - no idea why we have left it until Deadline Day, but we've wanted him for a while so i necessarily wouldn't class him as a 'panic buy'.

Your right. Plus this was posted by WRD1878 on TEF on Saturday

"Apologies for not being on of late but have been too busy and bits what I have heard have changed so quickly with getting players over the line to changing dramatically at the last minute.

Hoping we see 3-4 players in before the window shuts . One player we are trying to get, is Sissoko, something in the region of 30 million. far as I'm aware, a formal offer has been put in place"

Obviously its not just something we have decided to do at 8pm tonight

Mustafi still learning. And Perez is a gamble.

But seeing these two being mediocre in the league for 2 seasons is surely a poorer option
Mediocre in mediocre teams. People questioned Bolasie assists for example, he later two on an absolute plate at WBA, that was in no way his fault his stats were not improved, also please bare in mind he has been supplying Connor Wickham and Dwight Gayle both of whom will either get limited or no PL game time this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back