Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Kept" because Everton made it so clear they wanted Niasse and McGeady around. It takes three parties to do a deal. The selling team, the buying team and the player.
Just pointing out that's it's disappointing to have not moved them four on that's all

Disappointed like most on here. In fairness to the club they showed ambition with some of the targets but it is clear we just don't have the pulling power. What I am disappointed in is that we have appeared to have panicked with both the Bolasie and Sissoko signings. If our ambition is to compete in the top 6 why are we signing players at their peak who are not good enough to play at a top club. It would make more sense to have taken a punt on some younger players on an upward trajectory. If these 2 flop we will be lucky to get half our money back next summer. Worried about the message this send out to Koeman. If Arsenal come calling next summer he is not going to hang around

Also why are we getting rid of McCarthy? We are short of numbers and it is clear we are not having to free up wages for any big name signings

1. Why do you presume to speak for me or anyone else. I am thrilled by our current signings and will be even happier if we get Sissoko and Valencia.
  2. The Top club last year was a whole squad of nobodies.
  3. I agree, I quite like McCarthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back