Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message to bedwetters,

I with great regret have asked for a transfer to the excuse makers, if they'll take me that is,

i now believe Mosh has the money and we WILL be a major force in years to come, thanks for the memories bedwetters.

PS, if the 30m bid doesn't go through on this bum i'm coming back you bedwetting freaks ;)

He's costing us 5m this year pal, so we are about 5m net spend the whole window.. Which is absolutely nothing!

Had an hours break. Bit confused about Sissoko. Vinny O'Connor / Sky saying fee and terms agreed and on way for medical, Ian Dennis / BBC saying it's still either us or Spurs??

Seriously how can you let it go down to the last minute for a player who's been available for since the end of last season!
Now, my theory on this is us waiting until today to get lower prices. We don't want bidding wars for weeks on end, plus it forces clubs hands when the player wants out on the last day and we say take it or leave it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back