Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Koeman can get the best out of him (and I'm inclined to think he can) then we'll have a decent player on our hands.
To be honest, if we can get the player who I seen in the euros, it's a good bit of business. But the fact that I don't recall seeing him stand out for Newcastle in any games last season leaves me feeling sceptical.
I'll be routing for him though

The guy who broke the Brahimi deal has said that the deal was agreed at €40mill, he flew to Liverpool and is staying in a hotel but now Porto have gone back on the agreement and are demanding €50mill.

Considering they want him gone and the manager hasnt played him at all so far, they are playing a dangerous game as they could end up stuck with him. They probably hope we want him so bad and the PL is so rich we will just pay it.
Give them the money ffs at this stage id give them 70.

Spurs have put a 25m bid in. If sissoko refuses to go to us he may end up going to Spurs for less than what we were going to pay for him. Lol

Newcastle have held out this long and have stated £30 mill all along, they wont budge now, especially as we have matched their valuation. If Spurs dont match it, its us or stay at Newcastle.

The guy who broke the Brahimi deal has said that the deal was agreed at €40mill, he flew to Liverpool and is staying in a hotel but now Porto have gone back on the agreement and are demanding €50mill.

Considering they want him gone and the manager hasnt played him at all so far, they are playing a dangerous game as they could end up stuck with him. They probably hope we want him so bad and the PL is so rich we will just pay it.

Hes not worth either, hopefully he's stuck in the campanile with dodgy phone reception.

I would be disappointed and shocked if McCarthy left. Koeman has spoken about 2 players in each position so if we get sissoko, we will have him, gana, Barry as the first 3 centre midfielders. Does Koeman really rate Gibson ahead of McCarthy?

Why would that be a wind up?

Do people actually know what good football looks like these days?

Probably too busy crunching stats on Kms covered and free kicks won or whatever,

Not seeing the wood for the trees springs to mind.

Good footballer, perma crocked though, which is why he's going to Bournemouth.

Anyway, footballers run miles not kilometres ffs.

Uncanny.......that's what my red friends look like...

Excussee, still a luddite, the phone picture thingy didn't work.

Was awesome photo though......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back