Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

1st - welcome Sissoko. Wasn't sold on him, but if he's ours then i want all the best for him. Give 'em 'ell lad!

2nd - perhaps we should tell Napoli we will give them two (2!) Strikers AND 25M for Gabbiadini. Just keep the fact that the two strikers are Niasse and Kone quiet like......

Seriously, get Sissoko, Kone and perhaps a Begovic in to cover Maarten and it will not have been a bad day.

(though how we did not add a quality backup to Rom escapes me - and yes i am aware of the Valencia rumors but currently have them on "ignore")

So brahimi is a no. And no (actual ) striker or a goalkeeper or Kone coming.

Koff Everton

50965-Baby-Crying-Animated-Gif.gif

500 + pages of twaddle and we never signed him either

In Koeman I trust he doesn't pick players because of the story on a cigarette card like his useless predecessor. he has been shipping out the dregs left by him and we can't give some away

You're forgetting Davies mate. Hopefully sissoko won't stunt his development because he has the potential to be absolutely class. In order to reach that he needs to play
Who's davies mate? At this stage, a nobody. We're not doing another Barkley. Having to rely on him game after game all season. He will get his chance. In the mean time, GANA & SISSOKO it is. GET THE FUDGE IN THERE !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back