Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ener Valencia, you loan off teams usually way above you in the pecking order of the league, says a lot really, will get fed some stadium stuff tomorrow no doubt, its the Everton way.

Check the history of clubs with new owners who promise the earth initially and deliver nothing and the ones who do deliver, which catagiey is moshiri in...

Worst window in my life as an Everton fan. And to top it off i have 62 wattsapp messangers of RS friends that i don't even wanna open them.

You're either 5 years old or have a short memory. Embarassing post. Don't remember Yakubu Beckford Saha Arteta out, Strac and Drenthe in (on loan)?

@The Esk you know when you said agents and those in the wider football community sat up and took note of Everton, was that so they could get a new deal or a premium contract at another potential suitor?

Witsel, Arnautovic, Sissoko, Gabbiadini.. the list is endless. All the players have used us as a wall to stand up against.
He was just chatting out of his arse mate.

Meanwhile kenwright is up on the window once again pocketing the sky money and the season ticket sales.. More lies to follow

We will never be ambitious nor have a new stadium whilst he is still around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back