Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't make sense how everyone else seemed to get most of the ones the wanted in, yet we seemed to fail on everyone

Either sheer bad luck or poor transfer management

Wait til next year when we're offering them a team they want to play for, with exciting football and chances of European games and trophies, rather than a team that likes to finish eleventh and concede 3 goals a game.

Lets assume the money is there, who do you actually blame for the fact we've signed no one today ?

Walsh ? Kenwright ? Elstone ? Moshiri ? That guy with the polish sounding name i don't know how to spell ?

Who do we abuse ?

Absolutely think that.

Koeman's words alone confirm it - he wanted players in.

There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that Koeman has been totally undermined by our joke of an administration. No agenda, no speculation - just plain fact.
I wouldn't say undermined but I do think he'll be angry.

And luckily I think he'll turn that anger into 'I'm gonna show you what I can do'.

I also think that there will be discussions between Koeman and Moshiri/the directors and (reasonable) demands will be made and targets set - and they will have to be met in January (i.e. targets identified early doors and moved for).

The worse thing is Niasse is still at the club

What is he going to do? Do you think he will get games in the u23 or will he be left to sit on his arse till January at least?

Absolutely think that.

Koeman's words alone confirm it - he wanted players in.

There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that Koeman has been totally undermined by our joke of an administration. No agenda, no speculation - just plain fact.

He wanted 3 or 4

board has not delivered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back