Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry mate, but in NO way does this even come close to that.

THAT was horrid. THAT was the WORST window in recent history. We rectified it with smart moves in the Jan window fortunately.

This has been a solid window. But it needed to be better than solid to get us DEFINITELY challenging for top 6.

As it stands, we've got a top 8 squad. However, we do have a top 6 manager.

I'm sorry mate, but the last thing I want to read is more of your pro-board apologetic bs. It's really old. I wonder if Koeman thinks this has been a solid window or if he is fuming as I am?

Decent start to the season, a couple of top class players and a few to boost up the squad depth would have been brilliant for us to kick in properly after the International break. We signed Enner Valencia on loan

well you did all want a transferr out of the leftfield and our one and only signing today is exactly that.

can't please some people, tsk.

My word. Did not get everything we wanted for Christmas eh! Stunning attitude from some people. A big ship is not turned around just like that.
We're not a big ship mate. I have remained optimistic all along but to have a negative spend in the first window under both our new 'billionaire' owner and big TV money is nothing short of a disgrace. We've been had by Billy Liar again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back