Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, take your pick mate - here for instance... https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-transfer-thread-2016.81190/page-3924#post-4809741

Or anything from here in the thread - https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/threads/everton-transfer-thread-2016.81190/page-3920#post-4809542

People refused to wait and see and were convinced we were bringing in players for big money, and people who though otherwise were being WUMs.

Amazing really.
Well lisyten call them out, don't be shy.

Cheers, Ted.

Overall, Gana, Bolasie, Williams and Stek is good business. Young English striker also good. Don't understand Valencia and why Sissoko, and also why why why Gibson Kone and Niasse are still here (n)

This stadium announcement needs to be unreal.

Just remembered even our backup backup striker Shani isn't even ours for the rest of the season. Excellent. I hope Koeman is livid and makes us all know it

CrOElxKW8AAc0cl.jpg-large.webp

What utter incompetence and complacency we've shown. Leaving it until the last hour to get into a bidding war over a player who's very publicly been available since May. Thats some real small time [Poor language removed]. The whole club should be absolutely humiliated.

There's a reason transfer deadline day is dominated by Stoke and Burnley and Derby County signing left backs on loan.

Because the proper big clubs get their business done early.

It's all good and well giving it the talk about us being major players again but that counts for absolutely nothing if we carry on like minnows.

NEA if this is seen as a massive fume. We've been promised the world and had our pants pulled down. Learn the lesson FFS.

Hey and I tell you what, I've got to feel for Enner Valencia in all this. I hope that's his name actually. He finally gets a chance to play for a fantastic club, a real club and all of us are too upset to give hima good welcome and feel excited about seeing him. I may not be too happy with my fantastic club right now, but I tell you wjhat, Enner is a toffee an Ihope if he's brought his shooting boots and I'll be singing his name.

Peace, Ted.

Don't think he owns any

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back