Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based on his profiles he's a pretty regular feature in the Czech side as a No.10/attacking midfielder.

Dunno where @FTY has got this from like, unless he's just making it up and roping us suckers in.
Seems to completely contradict himself?

Surely, there's no way on gods earth we'd spend '17 million' on a player, only to let him stay at his current club for several months. Simply wouldn't happen.

Well yeh it isn't how it's done either. I mean we can agree a fee but there's nothing to say another club wouldn't come in an pay more.

And he isn't out of contract in the summer either so it seems very far fetched

How would it work say if we did buy him loaned him back with the agreement the loan is terminated once Kiev exited the CL? mid march is the second leg of the City - Kiev games...

Can't see us loaning back a player like that! What if he breaks his leg? 20 mil down the drain!
But Kiev have a similar risk keeping him past this window, there would presumably be some failsafes/insurance in the deal in case of a permanent vs a temporary injury.m

Not saying I believe it but a deal like this would have the benefit for them that they still have the player for the Champions league but one that is not distracted by transfer talk and is happy to stay as it is only another 6 months. For the player, he gets the move away that he wants but not until after the Euros so little disruption in his preperation work.

Everton would miss out on him for six months but can be hard to get a player up to speed anyway when they have come from abroad, it would at least mean that we weren't trying to battle for his signature with other teams if he shone at the Euros.

Skeptical which is why I asked if anyone knew of him.

I assume that we would buy the player , loan him back to Kiev until they go out of the CL and then he comes back to Everton.
I think that could be done. Getting to sign the player in the first place is the difficult bit.
Still, it does help keep us interested in the transfer window for another few days.

Where did the link with Stalak come from ?
It is so random it could be true, does anybody know if he ever played for Wigan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back