Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ins:
Drenthe - Loan
The Strac - Loan
Hannehmann - Free
Eric Dier - Loan

Outs:
Arteta
Yakubu
Beckford
Vaughan

The end to this window was bad but it's not nearly as bad as some in recent memory. We went through like 6 windows without signing anyone for actual money at one point.

Oww that is a painful memory.

I am specifically talking about deadline. In summer 2011 deadline we lost Arteta but got Straqualursci and Drenthe. Moreover we didn't really have any expectations did we? This time there are no excuses for failing in every plan A, plan B, plan C..... eventually getting a plan V in Valencia.
It's not really worthwhile to compare just what happens on deadline day. By that logic United had a torrid time but really they just didn't need to do anything

If we get to January and we're within striking distance of Europe, expect RonKoe and FarLAD to make the moves needed and stick it right to the Castleford Tigers Clown.

Well at a glance we got a very good September, an average October, an average November and a December that makes me cry, we need to wrap Lukaku in bubblewrap and pray nothing happens to Ross and of course, hope they both give us 9/10 every week.

It's not really worthwhile to compare just what happens on deadline day. By that logic United had a torrid time but really they just didn't need to do anything

Its not. We should never leave the business till the last day. But that is what Everton does every season. We have ourselves to blame for out ineptness.

I think there was some underrated comedy in the bid for Sander Berge, the 18-year old Norwegian midfield prospect.

Everton came to the conclusion they had enough CM talent in the academy to not spend another year evaluating Ledson's progress, so they sold him. A week or so later they decide they wanted this Norwegian, but were willing to miss out on him over £1-2 million.

That's pretty good.

Its not. We should never leave the business till the last day. But that is what Everton does every season. We have ourselves to blame for out ineptness.
Sometimes it's necessary. We did solid business before deadline day this time around and looked to add late on. In hindsight we shouldn't have but part of the problem was we were late in getting the backroom staff set

Well at a glance we got a very good September, an average October, an average November and a December that makes me cry, we need to wrap Lukaku in bubblewrap and pray nothing happens to Ross and of course, hope they both give us 9/10 every week.

We'll be fine MG.

And if we're not, that's fine too. We'll just sack Koeman and put a committee of Zat, Damo and Dave in charge.

I think there was some underrated comedy in the bid for Sander Berge, the 18-year old Norwegian midfield prospect.

Everton came to the conclusion they had enough CM talent in the academy to not spend another year evaluating Ledson's progress, so they sold him. A week or so later they decide they wanted this Norwegian, but were willing to miss out on him over £1-2 million.

That's pretty good.

Yeah i saw that, what on earth was that about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back