Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Established keeper him. If we get £8m out of Naisy deal wouldnt be bad move to offer same amount of him. Think £8m would do it. £10m clearly is a fu price

Let's keep Tim then,glad we had this chat.
I don't think many want Tim but I'm also not in favor of spending 10mil on someone with questionable current quality (I mean he's still at Cardiff) and also hardly any room to improve or at least at his age you'd think so. My hope is that Stoke fall off we rise to the occasion finish above them and go all out for Butland.

Better off buying from abroad.

458978896.jpg

Wouldnt pay a bean for Marshall.

also, marquinhos at PSG rumoured to be off at the end of the season so could be that clubs move for him and not stones.

I would take a punt on Vito Mannone. Very good shot stopper and won't cost anywhere near the 10m for Marshall. Obviously he concedes goals with Wes Brown and John O'Shea in front even Big Nev would struggle to keep them out.

News coming out of Spain that GK target Denys Boyko is about to sign for Sevilla and the negotiations are done.

Amazing keeper, too. What a shame.

I'd go for Bernd Leno from Leverkusen or Salvatore Sirigu from PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back