Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm guessing everyone saw that the Dinamo owner said Yarmolenko isn't coming to us as he's a top player worthy of a top club having him.

Karius, Sigurrdson, Jenssen and Bazoer would be a fine start.... None completely unrealistic. Would need a proven striker and a tough nosed CB as well.

Karius, Sigurrdson, Jenssen and Bazoer would be a fine start.... None completely unrealistic. Would need a proven striker and a tough nosed CB as well.

Janssen and Bazoer would be really good signings and as Hollands future stars would get alot of media exposure as well.

Karius i think would be good but Leno better or ideally Rico.

Will be interesting to see who we go for, for me ideally u23 players to add to the core group.

Irrelevant anyway as he is happy where he is getting paid a stupid amount of money.

Such a shame....the good ones are always taken. It's like with Landon; I don't know why you would want to accept mediocrity in football [hello Martinez ;) ]

Going to be interesting seeing what Yarmolenko's ban will be after that game though.

Player it involved he has previous with as well having as after they lost to them earlier in the season they swapped shirts and as Yarmolenko was going off the pitch he threw it down in front of the Kiev fans - which caused a bit of bad blood as he's an international team mate etc.

During the game itself - Yarmolenko should have been straight red carded earlier for an absolutely horrible stamp on Stepenko's ankle as well - deliberate attempt to snap the guys leg really, can't argue it any other way if you've seen it.

As for the Brawl - Christ where to start, run half way across the pitch to wellie him big time, then when the Shaktar players react and a melee breaks out gets a few whallops and knocked over before charging back in and swinging a few punches at - i think a trainer/coaching staff for Shaktar.

Do not think any big club will touch him after that show, and if they do he has just halved his transfer price with something that makes Barton's meltdown at QPR look proffessional.

BIG ban should on the way unless they absolutely kop out of it due to the players stature in Ukraine.

Amusing due to the timing of Surkis attempt to insult us though, yeah mate, seen them get absolutely hammered by Shaktar twice this season, and now the rest of the season without their best player by far should make that interesting.

Been probably one of if not the biggest voice to sign this lad since the start on this forum, but after watching that game, would really hesitate to have him at Everton now, sticking up for your team/crowd or self is one thing, deliberately setting out to break a blokes leg then later on running over and full on wellying him just cos he celebrated in front of the Kiev fans and going in swinging punches afterwards, yeah good luck with that move to Barca or Chelsea now mate LOL

@roydo

Going to be interesting seeing what Yarmolenko's ban will be after that game though.

Player it involved he has previous with as well having as after they lost to them earlier in the season they swapped shirts and as Yarmolenko was going off the pitch he threw it down in front of the Kiev fans - which caused a bit of bad blood as he's an international team mate etc.

During the game itself - Yarmolenko should have been straight red carded earlier for an absolutely horrible stamp on Stepenko's ankle as well - deliberate attempt to snap the guys leg really, can't argue it any other way if you've seen it.

As for the Brawl - Christ where to start, run half way across the pitch to wellie him big time, then when the Shaktar players react and a melee breaks out gets a few whallops and knocked over before charging back in and swinging a few punches at - i think a trainer/coaching staff for Shaktar.

Do not think any big club will touch him after that show, and if they do he has just halved his transfer price with something that makes Barton's meltdown at QPR look proffessional.

BIG ban should on the way unless they absolutely kop out of it due to the players stature in Ukraine.

Amusing due to the timing of Surkis attempt to insult us though, yeah mate, seen them get absolutely hammered by Shaktar twice this season, and now the rest of the season without their best player by far should make that interesting.

Been probably one of if not the biggest voice to sign this lad since the start on this forum, but after watching that game, would really hesitate to have him at Everton now, sticking up for your team/crowd or self is one thing, deliberately setting out to break a blokes leg then later on running over and full on wellying him just cos he celebrated in front of the Kiev fans and going in swinging punches afterwards, yeah good luck with that move to Barca or Chelsea now mate LOL

@roydo

I think he's undoubtedly quality but have always also stuck by since the rumours in Jan we had gone back for him that I don't know if he's what we need - whatever system we're playing under whatever manager. From a purely footballing perspective that is.

Oh stop it. He's a very good player who would slot into our best 11 without any issue, and we'd be lucky to have him. Just because his owner is a fool doesn't make him any less of a player.

I think his actions on the pitch the other night make him less of a player...as I said NEA
Lots of players would slot into our best 11...most of them have a mind of their own and are not controlled by their chairman

I think he's undoubtedly quality but have always also stuck by since the rumours in Jan we had gone back for him that I don't know if he's what we need - whatever system we're playing under whatever manager. From a purely footballing perspective that is.

He is a very good player mate, probably gone stale by being kept a season or two too long, 2 years ago he was kept at the club with the promise he could leave last summer, and he responded with a absolutely amazing year, think of how Suarez was in a similar situation for the impact he had on Dynamo last year, this year after being kept - pretty much against his will, he has looked flat and half the player - would still have jumped through hoops to have gotten him though as think he is a very good player.

The incident the other day though was something i'm not sure if i would ever want to see an Everton player getting involved in though, especially as he has form for doing the exact same thing (running over and kissing the badge in front of opposiing fans) when he played Dnipro a whilst back. IF you haven't seen what happend go check it out though it was a wtf moment watching it really

Right at this moment in time though - until the managers situation is sorted then we all have no idea what type of players we will 1. be after, and 2. will actually need, a lot mdepends on the system, style and type of players the new man goes for.

Yarmolenko will either stay at Kiev IMO next year or end up going for A LOT less than 20-25m and not to a CL team either - unless it is for a real knockdown price (10m or so) in which case someone like Dortmund may take a punt on him

Status
Not open for further replies.