Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton Transfer Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a good signing. You can see how Koeman wants to line up attacking wise- Arnautovic on the left playing the Shane long role, Barkley as the no10 and Deulofeu on the right playing the winger/almost 2nd striker role that Mane played.

Haha what I shock that you wouldn't agree with the move, seriously thought you said you wouldn't be posting on here again? Like about 5 times?

Are you seriously happy with the thought of us slumming it by signing Stoke players like Arnautovic? What has happened to you lads?
Arnautovic is decent. Proven Prem players aren't easy to get, and if it doesn't work out you still get decent money for them. A nice signing.

Give me strength. This is the kind of rubbish that RAWK have been coming out with for years. "Premier League Proven."

It's hogwash. If a player is good enough, he's good enough. Doesn't matter which country he's played in before.

From Mata to Arnautovic. From Mourinho to Ronald Koeman.

Depressing.

I'd be made up with Arnautovic if we didn't spend over £15m on him, anything above that I'd be a bit disappointed, he had a great season last season and if he could perform to the same level here, then after watching Kone on the left for a season it will make Arnautovic seem world class. We're a bit top heavy on right sided players and we don't really have anything on the left so it's pretty obvious why we'd go for him. And maybe Koeman might be getting more serious about playing Del as a striker.

As for Brady, even though I like Oviedo, if he was moved on and we got Brady in I'd say that'd be an excellent deal, he's only 24, still to enter his peak as a defender. Can play further forward if needed and has done a sensible thing leaving United to get experience with Hull and Norwich. Just think, we signed Baines from Wigan after he was playing in the championship for a few years!

Are you seriously happy with the thought of us slumming it by signing Stoke players like Arnautovic? What has happened to you lads?

Give me strength. This is the kind of rubbish that RAWK have been coming out with for years. "Premier League Proven."

It's hogwash. If a player is good enough, he's good enough. Doesn't matter which country he's played in before.

Depressing.

Some would know that better than others...:coffee:

Depressing.
You have one thing right in that whole post, and it's the very last word pretty much describing all of your posts

This sounds all well and good, but I think I'll wait on the usual suspect reporters in England to report this before I get too excited.

Depressing.

Suppose you would rather we signed some utter yard dog like Memphis Depay for 30m, you know a player PROVEN to not be able to play in the league.

Give it a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back